Temporary Employment Opportunity
Title: Examinations Invigilators
Department/Section: Examinations Administration Office
Reporting to: Chief Invigilator/Manager Examinations Administration
Area of work: Nairobi County
Deadline: 17th May 2023
HRMPEB seeks to recruit examinations Invigilators for the June 2023 Examination Series, scheduled for June 13th to 21st June 2023:
- Minimum Requirements
- Be a Kenyan citizen with a valid ID or passport
- At least a diploma holder from a recognized institution
- Of high integrity and unquestionable moral standards
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confirm identity of candidates through identification documents
- Confirm that the candidates are registered for the examination.
- Ensure that candidates follow examination procedures
- Inform candidates of the procedures
- Distribute, collect and ensure general security of examination materials.
- Protect the candidates from disturbance and distractions
- Inform candidates about time at adequate intervals.
- Assisting with setting up of exam rooms by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
- Invigilating during exams, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures.
- Checking attendance during examinations.
- Inspecting the examination rooms and washrooms to be used every day before the examination starts to ensure that there are no unauthorized materials or stimulus materials in the examinations room
- Receiving the papers from the Chief invigilator, checking to ensure that the paper is correct as per the timetable and count them to ensure that they are enough copies for the candidates before distributing them.
- Ensuring that the exams starts promptly and last for the time scheduled on the examinations timetable.
- Taking note of the absent candidates and papers missed to be transferred to the computer printed attendance list.
To apply send an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, and academic certificates to; firstname.lastname@example.org