POSITION: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.
- Managing daily operations of the CEO’s office to include internal and external correspondences i.e. memos and letters.
- Contact person between internal clients and external clients to the CEO’s office.
- Ensure security of office equipment, documents, records and classified materials.
- Maintain an up to date filing system in the office.
- Coordinate schedules of meetings and appointments.
- Take minutes of the Board and Committee meetings attended by the CEO.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Ensure Security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping of correspondence and file movements.
- Prepare responses to routine correspondence.
- Coordinate Board attendance
- Coordinate Board allowances.
- Manage office protocol and etiquette.
- Any other duties assigned by the CEO.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
- Have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Administration, Business Management/Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have minimum of three years’ experience of working in a busy office;
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management or related field;
- Proficient in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Have demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Key skills and competencies.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to working in teams;
- Analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Time Management.
Deadline for receiving applications
Applications with current CV and testimonials should be sent to email@example.com and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Human Resource Management Professionals Examinations Board
P.O. Box 23733 00100
So as to be received by 5th January, 2022.